What is is?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
A program that allows you to survey visitors via side tab and exit pop-up
- Ask your customers up to five questions at a time using our survey feature
- Use a text widget with an affiliate banner so that it pops on exit
- Change popup colors, borders and css and add custom headers
- Use the popup to display any widget in the left hand side
- Keep visitors on your site longer by playing video
Is anyone buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something called the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. ACME Feedback scores 71.73/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve read the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://acmefeedback.com/, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product is $47.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: acmefeedback.com you’ll also be taken through to acmefeedback.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)